Thursday, February 11, 2016

                                                    






       Natural Hair Care


Hey Guys, today I'm going to break down to you how i take personal care of my natural hair on wash days.



The three items you will need to start the detangling process are:
_ A wide tooth comb (or make you fingers useful, which I prefer)
_A bottle of water spray to make the hair easier to manage.

_And a good conditioner, I use Garnier brands because they or soft, smell good and paraben free.
Moving forward you need not to forget to part you hair is section as it makes the detangling less painful. I usually do for sections, and braid two of the section, mange away the third section with a rubber band, then I let the fourth section free as I will directly mange to finger detangle spray water on it and apply the conditioner. 

My deep conditioning is always mixed with biological oils; minimum three oil as I like to be moderate otherwise it is up to you to add as many good oil as you own. My must oils to have at all-time are
-Coconut oil= which I get from Trader Joe’s (I’ll post a picture for you)
- Virgin Olive Oil= mostly the easiest oil to find anywhere
-and organic Shea butter (I mean the realllll one, mine comes from the motherland Africa of course, it’s 100% pure and scent free, I lovvve it)

Sometimes I add honey, or extra oils such as Carrot oil,
Jojoba oil, Black castor oil, almond oil, sesame oil, avocado oil, or peppermint. These are wonderful, almost magically oil that plays a major role in helping to grow strong and healthy natural oil. I got to admit that I have become a huge fan of natural, unprocessed product since I’ve started my hair journey whether it comes to eating, and products I use on my body care regiments. For that reason, Aroma Zone is my number destination to stock my product arsenal. They sell quality and 100% biological everything our beautiful nature can provide. I will certainly do an article on why it is important go natural on all aspects of one’s life.

Back to my hair wash. I apply and massage thoroughly my mixed conditioner all over my hair, and seal it with a plastic hair+ a scarf for maximum heat; in that way the hair absorb well the products for a soft silky result.
I hope you guys will give this technique a try, and remember to water and nourish your hair every day, as you do with you body.

XoXo


No comments:

Post a Comment